Thursday, December 13, 2012

Caught up in life.

       Omigosh It has been forever since I've blogged. I've been following everyone else's, not diligently mind you and have neglected mine. I've just had very little time and I've hardly been following my diet, at least not as hardcore as I should be. I just don't have the time, we all get wrapped up in life sometimes. I don't lie though, between school, kids and homework its just to hard to juggle it all and try to devote some time to blogging.
      I did just get out of a 3 hour long math test. I can't say it was as hard as I expected it to be. I hope I pass that's all I'm hoping for, that's how much I have struggled with this darn class. I wish I had more time to devote to my studies. Usually I like to spend at least 3-4 hours on math each night or day to run everything over in my head and help to understand everything we went through in the day. This class was just to fast pace and in order to keep up with the daily workload I had to keep pushing on regardless if I understood it as well as I would have liked. Oh well...if I pass I pass, if I do not, then I do it over again. I don't want to have to but should I have to then I'm confident I'll get the mark I want.
     I really hope next semester's workload is not as heavy so I'll have time to read and update my blog as much as I would like to. I find it really helps me mull over the day and strive to do better in the coming days. I also love following everyone else and lend a encouraging note.  I hold them all responsible for the weight loss I've achieved currently and forever am thankful.

One day at a time....

No comments:

Post a Comment