Saturday, March 5, 2011

Been awhile


Omigosh its been forever since I've been on here. I have to admit I've been lazy, with good reason though.

After having my baby in Decemeber I've had multiple complications and infections so sticking to any diet wasn't happening. At the end of my nine months of pregnancy I ended up weighing 205 IBS which is a reasonable amount of weight, I didn't want to go over 200 IBS but it happened so now I have to deal with it.

About two weeks ago I started my carb diet again and have already taken off 4 pounds with no exercise. I'm proud but its overwhelming at the same time because I'm doing it all over again. For those people that relapse and find themselves doing it over and over again I applaud you. I don't know how you do it and keep positive.

So I'm currently weighing in at 182.5. My prepregnancy weight was 172. My goal is the same as before approxiamately 145, more of where I feel comfortable then a number itself. My diet is low carb while still tracking calories. I can't exercise right now because of an adiminal wound I was left with after having the baby. My nurses fiigure I'll be another 3 weeks before thats healed up so unfortunately I'll even be awhile after that before I can get on my newly purchased treadmill and get going.

All in all life is ok and I'm back on the band wagon. I hope to be around my goal by mid summer. I wanna have a sexy bathsuit picture this year! LOL






No comments:

Post a Comment