Thursday, May 27, 2010

News

So I've been gone for awhile and with good reason too. I'm pregnant.... yes you heard me right I'm pregnant. It came as a surprise but I've embraced it and I'm ready to trek on. I'm not gonna let getting pregnant throw me off my band wagon. I'm not gonna spiral off and let my body revert back to an unhealthy state.
With that said I've been very sick and not just with morning sickness but with a change in diet and high blood pressure. Needless to say its been a loosing battle with my diet. I've been binging and eating way to much. My weight has been teteering between 172 and 177 which isn't good. My first goal right now is to get back on track with my eating and get my weight steadied out.

I'm no longer attempting to loose weight for now, just control it, eat healthy and stay fit. Once I have my baby I'll launch back into loosing weight but for now my life will be staying fit and healthy with baby.

1 comment: