Sunday, May 2, 2010

Not what I was hoping for.....

So I didn't post my usual saturday weigh in post because I was waiting for today. Yesterday I was serverly bloated and just didn't feel myself. So my weight was sitting at 174 which I knew was wrong. I weighed myself today and i was sitting back down at 172... much happier with that but I guess I was hoping for a loss even a miniscule one. Reflecting, I didn't have such a great week.
I exercised about half of it so thats better then nothing but my eating wasn't so great. Wasn't bad but not condusive to weight loss. Eat a few things here and there that I shouldn't have ut not bad overall. Keeps me on track.
I suspect I've gained a bit of muscle because my pants are a tad looser and it just generally feels like i have. I know that sounds weird but I think I know my body.
So I'm not gonna sweat it and keep up my good work. If nothing at all I'm maintaining and my exiercise feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment