Thursday, April 22, 2010

So behind.... Life is at a pause and maybe sifting back.

I know, I barely post. I mean to. I want to. But life just gets me down and I'm dealing the best I can. Dealing with my ex husband is no small chore, the money for my car payment was withdrawn by him so my car went NSF. I know its not as big of a deal as I make it out to be. Just call the company and rearrange to pay it. My problems and stress lie deeper then that. My husband...ex husband is my problem. I left him for a reason and I want so badly to be able to cut ties with him. Fighting on the phone would be the least of my problems. Our finiancial obligations are whats got me so down. We keep a joint account open for all our jointly owned pocessions and the payments on them. There is never enough money and lots of NSF fee's. Nothing I can do until we sell the house. Once the house sells we can pay off all the jointly owned pocessions and completely cut ties with each other but until then this is my life and I've been struggling through it for 3 years now. Does it ever end??

No comments:

Post a Comment